Logan Levkoff is dedicated to perpetuating healthy and positive messages about sexuality and we believe that she is the perfect person to do this. Upon meeting her, she is so relaxed and takes the whole clinical aspect of therapist away allowing you to feel comfortable talking about sex. Her latest book, How to Get Your Wife to Have Sex with You, is a digital guide for men (and their wives) who are looking to enhance their intimate life. Other than sleeping or actually having sex, reading the book is probably the most productive thing a couple can do together in bed. Sounds good to us!! xx
Logan regularly appears on Good Morning America, The Today Show, The Rachael Ray Show, The Early Show, Fox News Channel, and CNN. Logan is a trusted source for publications such as Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Esquire, and Men’s Health and has penned sex columns for Fit Pregnancy, POZ magazine, American Health and Fitness, Ellegirl.com, MarieClaire.com, and The Sexual Health Network. Currently, Logan writes columns for Good In Bed, Maximum Fitness, and blogs for The Huffington Post andDodson and Ross.
Crushworthy Makeup and Hair Secrets:
Dior Show Blackout Mascara, a good eyelash curler, lipgloss and a Hot Tools 1 1/4” spring curling iron.
Crushworthy Tips and Tricks:
- Get a good vibrator. Use it with your partner (and/or alone). I highly recommend Trojan’s Tri-Phoria or Twister. Great quality at a great price.
- Make your perfect “feel good playlist” and dance around in your underwear. If there is 80s music playing, I will dance all day.
- Soulcycle. I’m definitely addicted. I love spinning with Janet and Jeremy. Even after having two children, I’ve never felt as good about my body as I do now.
- I love my morning coffee and I can’t function with a scoop of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf vanilla powder in my mug (which happens to have a photo of Former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders on it). I am a sex geek through and through.
- A beaten up pair of All Saints Damisi Black Boots
- Black Leggings and Legwarmers
- Alice and Olivia dresses
- Grey schoolboy blazer
- Alexis Bittar cocktails rings – for day or night
Crushworthy Restaurant or Date Night:
I would take a date brunch or breakfast over a date night any time. I love Landmarc, Locanda Verde, or Bubby’s (their homemade Pop-Tart is out of this world).
Crushworthy Guilty Pleasure:
I have been known to make myself an ice cream sundae for dinner, but it must have malt powder, caramel, and sprinkles on it!
Also, we collect Kidrobot vinyl toys and lots of tokidoki. Everyone (including my children) thinks that I buy them for my kids…but they’re really for me. I LOVE them.
I was lecturing at Tulane in New Orleans on Valentine’s Day. While my amazing husband was home with our kids, my three closest friends and I headed to the Big Easy, for a three day girls’ trip that we fondly refer to as, “The No-Fried-Food-Left-Behind Tour.” A girls’ getaway is an incredible way to recharge your batteries.
Crushworthy Kid Product:
When you have a kids who are obsessed with Harry Potter books, there is nothing better than the LEGO Harry Potter sets. The attention to detail is unbelievable and keeps kids (and you) occupied for hours.
Our family is also big on sparkle so we love Blinglets – you can decorate neon bracelets and cuffs with jeweled stickers. All of us (regardless of our gender) are always decked out with some neon and sparkle. My kids even bedazzled my laptop; it makes working so much more enjoyable.
I love color. I love neon. Pop art makes me happy. Images of women make me happy. And I love Shag’s take on the Astrological Signs.
And what makes someone Crushworthy to you?
For me, someone crushworthy isn’t afraid to speak up for herself. She doesn’t apologize for who she is or what she wants. Authenticity is completely crushworthy.