Samantha Ettus is a bestselling author, media personality and speaker, passionate about helping working moms design a happy and successful lifestyle. She hosts a syndicated radio show for working moms and is a contributor to ForbesWoman. Follow her on twitter @samanthaettus.
Samantha’s Crushworthy Secrets
Crushworthy Makeup and Hair Secrets: It’s Revlon color stay lipstick because I can kiss my kids and it won’t come off! I am a big fan of the weekly blowout – just like grandma used to get.
Crushworthy Tips and Tricks: I am obsessed with drinking water. You will never see me without it. It keeps my skin clear and it makes me feel healthy even when I am running on next to no sleep. I try to be as natural as possible so when I spot a new wrinkle or two, I just smile more – a smile hides all sorts of blemishes in real life and in photos too!
1. I am not a suit girl so I love a fitted dress in a bright color. Dresses are so easy – an outfit in one piece..For summer I am addicted to my friend Julie Brown’s bold printed sun dresses.
2. My faux fur long vest from Fred Segal that looks real enough for PETA to come after me (but I don’t wear fur!)
3. Lanvin leopard print wedges that take me from working to momming and back.
4. A yummy long grey Splendid cardigan that serves as my go-to travel accessory.
5. My diamond hoops – they dress down or up!
Crushworthy Restaurant or Date Night:
Nobu Malibu. My husband and I go there as often as we can.
Crushworthy Guilty Pleasure: Reality TV. My husband and I have seen every episode of The Bachelor – it might be 19 seasons. We watch it with big packs of Goobers and Raisonettes, like we are at the movies.
And what makes someone Crushworthy to you?
I am drawn to kind, warm people with deep curiosity about others who are optimistically passionate about life and the pursuit of their dreams. And if there is a splash of sarcasm or humor thrown in, I’m sold.